Sunday, September 6, 2015

We Sold Cheyenne

Hello everyone!

I thought that I was only selling the mini's this year.


I was wrong.


It is a long story, but to boil it down my mom found a horse she just LOVED, but we didn't have the space for another horse in our barn. One horse had to go, and Sherman was lame. So, Cheyenne was the candidate. I was okay with that, because while she had slowed down considerably, she was still a bit sensitive for horse lessons, which was her purpose. We found a family that was closer to us and had a daughter that was looking for a medium sized pony. Her older sister competes in Barrel Racing and they do gymkhanas.

They came out to see Cheyenne and fell in love. They called us two days later to say that they would take her. Yesterday afternoon they took Cheyenne away.


I am going to miss my little Cheyenne, but I know she is in a good home and the horse my mom is getting is FANTASTIC. I wish the best of luck for her new owners. :) Goodbye, Cheyenne. 

~Alyssa 

1 comment:

Be please kind and respectful. I love comments, and I would love it if you sent some my way!!!