Friday, September 11, 2015

Sherman's Lameness Update/The Boyz Play

Hello Everyone!

I don't know if I have mentioned before, but a month or so ago Sherman came up lame in his left front. We have been letting him rest for the past few weeks, and today when I brought him into the round pen I could see a big difference. He is much better, and will hopefully be ride-able again soon!



Sherman is also doing much better with humans. He is not as standoffish, and will come right up to you from the pasture. 

Pretty Boy. Look at that face!!!!


After the lameness test, I went ahead and let the two boys out. I decided not to put Billie with them today, because we don't want to risk any injury. 


If I could describe Ollie today in one word,I would say he is quite the numb skull. 

"What!? Me?"

Yes, you Ollie. 

Let the pictures below explain:





He is also quite the show-off....
Look at that leg action!!


..and eats trees......





But no matter how crazy he is, I will always love him!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Be please kind and respectful. I love comments, and I would love it if you sent some my way!!!