Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Ollie/Billie Riding Update


Hello everyone!


Today our horse trainer came over and gave my mom and I a lesson. Billie is perfect for my mom, and she loves her so much!! I am excited to see what the future holds for the two of  them. :)

Ollie is REALLY good at his ground tie. Never moves!




Talking about proper mounting. 





I got on Ollie, and we rode with my mom doing some basic stuff in the round pen. 

Starting a bend. 

Then my mom got out of the round pen, and I worked on some collection. 

Not collected

Collected

When I bought Ollie he was unfinished, and knew no collection. Over the past few weeks I have been working on it with him, and being the smart Appaloosa he is, has made great progress. I still have got some things to work on, but we are both improving! My seat is much better also, which makes me very happy!!!

I also got some random pictures of Ollie today while I was waiting for my mom to tack up:


Tongue Pic #1

Tongue Pic #2

Tongue Pic #3

I will post tomorrow also. Stay tuned!!!

~Alyssa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be please kind and respectful. I love comments, and I would love it if you sent some my way!!!