Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Bath Time/Liberty Pictures

Nose picture. All his freckles are so cute!
Hello everyone!

Be prepared to get swallowed in pictures. I took over 200 today!

Billie and Ollie (and Sherman, but I didn't get to him today) needed baths, so after school I went outside and did just that. The pain of having a white horse is that when they are dirty you really notice it. But you also realize how clean they are afterward.

I started with Billie.




The boys watched.....




..and while Billie dried I washed Ollie.

Random face pic. 


Dirty shampoo sitting for 5 minutes. 

The difference between a clean and dirty horse. 


As Ollie dried (slowly) I groomed a now very clean Billie and put her sheet on. 


Waiting to go out to pasture. 


After Ollie dried, I took a few liberty shots. This boy is so pretty when he is clean and when he has has no green manure stains!





Headshot

Headshot #2


Then Billie went out...
...she is still going in the 1 1/4 acre front pasture by herself because we want to be better safe than sorry with her being older and Ollie rough housing with her. Hopefully soon she will be put out to pasture with the boys. 

Sherman watched her from his pen......and as soon as the two boys were let out...

..zoom they went! 


The boys stay in the second pasture but in one section they can see Billie, so now Sherman always rushes to that spot. A true herd leader. :)

~Alyssa 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Be please kind and respectful. I love comments, and I would love it if you sent some my way!!!