Monday, March 28, 2016

Ollie and the Towel

A few days ago, I went to take the blankets off of Ollie and Sherman because the weather had warmed up. I set Sherman's blanket on the fence, turned around to get Ollie's light sheet (my secret to keeping him clean), turned back around, and BAM!









I quickly hurried over before he damaged Sherman's blanket, and decided to give him a towel instead. Note: I supervised him the whole entire time, and wouldn't have left him alone with the towel. 

He sniffed it....


Picked it up.....



...and....





..threw it into the air. 




*poses for camera*








After he had partially murdered the towel (a.k.a stomped on it, flung it in the air, pushed it with hos nose, bit it multiple times....)  I took it away from him. :D 

I love my boy. 

Do any of your horses play with random objects? 
~Alyssa




1 comment:

  1. Gambler's favorite thing to do is to bite new objects. Whether it is tack, the mounting block, brushes, or a random towel (yes he has chewed on a towel before too!!) he loves to play with random things.

    ReplyDelete

Be please kind and respectful. I love comments, and I would love it if you sent some my way!!!