Thursday, March 24, 2016

Spring.....?


I am getting tired of all of the snow. For the past few weeks Colorado has been gracious to us, and we have had some really nice days. However, the snow came back yesterday, and we now have over 1ft of fresh powder.


Of course, this means that I cannot ride Ollie, or any of our horses, until it clears up again. Spring, I thought you were going to bring warmer weather! :(

Even though it still seems like Winter, the horses are acting like it is Spring. Ollie is particularly being a pest. Poor Sherman.



Sherman: "Don't touch my blanket!!"

Ollie: *trips*


Ollie: *comes over to apologize* 



Ollie: "Haha!! JK!"





Hair goals. 


Sherman: "Get away from me."

Ollie: "In your dreams!" 

Ollie: *notices Sherman's cocked leg*











He is so photogenic


Billie: "Stupid boys."


 ~Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. The snow is back in Wisconsin too! What is this madness?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It is horrible! I am not at all happy about it either. :( Oh well, hopefully we will have good weather soon.

      Delete

Be please kind and respectful. I love comments, and I would love it if you sent some my way!!!