Thursday, January 7, 2016

Reflections

Today I woke up and decided to make a "Ollie Calendar." Going through pictures from early last year to the present made me realize how much Ollie and I have changed. From our bond to my posture in the saddle, everything is different. I made collages of most of the changes and I thought y'all would want to see them.


Left: January 2015. Right: January 2016


My posture improves: Left to Right: April, June, October, December.





Collection at the trot! Left To Right: April, December



Starting Collection at the lope! Left to Right: April, November

Ollie's mane: Left To Right October 2014, December 2015

Ollie's Weight Gain: Left to Right: May, November



Look at how much his facial markings have changed! Left to Right: October 2014, October 2015



The changing herd: Left to Right: May (Half Pint, Ollie, Sherman, Tucker, Rosie) July (Cheyenne, Sherman, Ollie), September (Billie Jean, Sherman, Ollie).


Looking at all of these Reflections makes me very thankful and happy to see where Ollie was, and to where he is now. I am very blessed to have a horse like him, and I am excited to see what the future holds. :)

~Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these comparisons! You've all grown so much and your photography has grown too! I wish you the best for many years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting comparisons. Have a wonderful 2016. :D

    ReplyDelete

Be please kind and respectful. I love comments, and I would love it if you sent some my way!!!