Monday, January 4, 2016

Dorks Forever

I try to get good pictures for this blog-I really do. However, it seems as if every single time I get Ollie and my photographer (my younger sister) it seems as if we cannot take any good pictures that are blog worthy. I decided to show you all how Ollie and I really are.....forever dorks. :D











Maybe I will be able to pick out a few that are not so bad. I hope to do a in-depth blog post on Ollie's training very soon, but I can hardly do any training at this moment because of all of the snow. 

4 comments:

  1. Dorks unite! Gambler and I are the same way. Trying to get a good Christmas picture was ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr!? It can be so hard to get a good picture with a horse. :)

      Delete

Be please kind and respectful. I love comments, and I would love it if you sent some my way!!!