Tuesday, November 17, 2015

More Snow

It has snowed 2 feet in the past day. 

It started snowing really big flakes yesterday afternoon and didn't stop until a few hours ago. Add in some blizzard conditions and now we have some snow drifts up to my waist. 



As soon as the snow stopped, the boys went out and Ollie found the snow to be a bunch of fun. 



Sherman sticking his tongue out for the camera.  



Ollie reminds me of a little six year old boy sometimes. He wouldn't stop pestering poor old Sherman. 



Ollie: "You are no fun!!" *sticks tongue out* Sherman: "You are so immature!" 


Sherman: "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!" 



Yawns

Ollie and Sherman are so photogenic sometimes. #Twinning



Am I the only one who thinks Ollie sometimes looks like a stallion? 
~Alyssa

2 comments:

Be please kind and respectful. I love comments, and I would love it if you sent some my way!!!