Friday, July 3, 2015

First Post/Ollie's New Blanket

Hello Everyone, and welcome to my blog.

Here I will be chronicling my journey with Ollie, my Appaloosa gelding. This blog is basically a online  journal. You will see Ollie's (and mine too!) up's and down's in our training, our groundwork lessons, riding lessons, and how I teach him step by step to become a Ranch Pleasure horse. I hope you enjoy this blog! :D


Anyway, Ollie got his 600 denier Tough1 blanket this evening. I bought it for him because the mosquito's are bad here (lots of rain) and they bite right through his fly sheet. So, to make things easier for him, and to spare his tail, I bought Ollie a dark blue blanket in the color "Tribal Tatoo ."








I love this boy. 





~Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be please kind and respectful. I love comments, and I would love it if you sent some my way!!!