Sunday, August 14, 2016

Aurora Horseman's Association Show-August 13th

Hello Everyone!

Well, yesterday Ollie had his second horse show. We've been working hard at home, and it REALLY paid off.

I also got 1 other 2nd and 1 3rd not pictured. :) 

Ollie and I placed 2nd in Halter....


1st in Showmanship...


1st in English Pleasure...


As well as 1st in both English Equitation and  English Pattern..

(I have no pictures from Pattern and Equitation...so here is one of my practice pictures). 
After a lunch break, I switched to Western and spent some time practicing...




Placed 1st in Pleasure...



2nd in Horsemanship and Pattern...

..and placed 2nd and 3rd in Western and English Trail. 

5 1st's, 4 2nd's and 1 3rd won Ollie and I both English AND Western Highpoint!!


With that, we won 10 ribbons, 2 plaques, and a AHA Highpoint Dover Saddlery monogrammed Saddle Pad. So thankful for this horse! 

Next Show: September 10th. 

~Alyssa 



 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Be please kind and respectful. I love comments, and I would love it if you sent some my way!!!